Short Interview with Max Verstappen at Ghibli Raceway Egypt
Published by Bas Kaligis 30 oktober 2010 16:07 - Print
|Ghibli Raceway - The Dutch junior driver Max Verstappen – son of former F1 driver Jos Verstappen – participated in CIK/FIA approved championship (WSK world series – third round of Africa and last round as well), at Ghibli Raceway International, Sharm El Sheikh. |
We have a chance to interview him to know more about his news:
• Max, would you tell us about your feedback about Ghibli Raceway international circuit?
"It's one of the best tracks I drove on, and also being in Sharm El Sheikh … it's beautiful and very healthy weather."
• Tell us about your expectations in this championship, especially that you got the higher points in the previous two rounds?
"I feel confident in winning, I'll do all my best and my active driving on the track as well."
• So, what's your plan after this event?
"I'm going to participate in WSK Nations Cup at La Conca, Italy. Also I will participate after in CIK/FIA world championship…"
• And what about preparing yourself to Formula racing?
"You know I'm 13 years old now, I'm driving now in FK3 category which is juniors category, and I think that I'll get to Formula stages after two or three years from now."
• What about your father's support in motor racing?
"Of course he's supporting me in my racing careers, as he has a lot of experiences in motor sport filed and his accompanying me in this event to encourage me for winning…"
MEER NIEUWS OVER OTHER KARTINGNEWS